Located in Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales Philippines
Early check in time (Earlier than 3PM) or Late check out time(after 1PM) is P100/hour/room extra chargeable upon
Wild Rose Beach Inn / Resort is not a beach front resort . It’s only a minute or 2 minute walk to the beach proper.
Wild Rose Beach Inn / Resort is a no frills facility. Includes no toiletries( soap , toothbrush , tooth paste & towels). But can buy them onsite.Towels & extra linen can be rented on a very minimal cost.
Advisories in place :
1. PAYMENTS: (50% or more or in full) for Room Reservation, boat arrangement for island hopping & meals to cook in advance can be made to any of the following 5 major banks in the Philippines. This payments is needed to be deposited after 3 banking days of pencil reservation was done over the phone or via email or the said reservation becomes null & void.
-1. PNB (Phil. National Bank)-Divisoria Branch account # 371 693 100 010
( Account Name ; Teresita Litorco)
-2. Metro Bank Metro Account # 328-3-32875215-9 with P50 to P100 service fee
(Account Name : Teresita Litorco)
-3 BDO ( Castillejos Branch) Account # 8100042026
(Account Name : Teresita delos Reyes Litorco) P50. service Free charge
-4 BPI( Bank of thePhilippine Islands) Account # 8793-0231-63
Account Name – Teresita delos Reyes Litorco Free of service fee charge
Call us back after making the bank deposit can confirm booking as agreed upon. e . Otherwise temporary booking is null & void without prior notice.
2. Ocular visit – is free up to 3 people at a time for the whole place or part of the resort.
3. “Down or Full payment for rooms & boats” is not refundable but can be used in the future within 3 months due to bad weather only , otherwise payment(s) made will be forfeited.
4. “No refund “is in place at all times for a “NO SHOW”(meaning to say did not come or call for changes at all).
5. Arrangement of the boat for island hopping is available or can be arranged with us – also very competitive rates .
-P1,500/1-5pax for a 3 island day tour to Camara island, Capones island & Anawangin cove.
-P2500 for 1-10pax for a day trip to Nagsasa cove alone.
Boat Rates is possible to change without further notice..The charge is per boat trip.
6. Entrance fee to Anawangin Cove , Silanguin cove & Nagsasa cove is P50.00 /day trip & P100. for an overnight stay.
7. A permit / waiver from the Barangay office is required to do mountain trekking. -A retractable individual or group’s written waiver/note( that includes name & contact number of next of kin for each guest) is mandatory for off-site activities( Ocean Swimming, Island hopping, beach front trolling, Sun bathing by the sea, mountain trekking & other off-site activities too many to mention can be done but on guest(s) own risk and responsibility)
8. Pets, Pets & Pets :We all love pets especially dogs ( human being’s best friends without conditions), but please DO NOT bring any kinds of pets(like dogs, cats & birds-even if they are kept in their cages) for many sorts of reasons.In short NO pet is allowed at this resort.
9. . Cash Deposit of P500 Completely 100% refundable upon the return of the room key, rented cooking equipment returned clean .
10. Damage done or caused onsite is payable before leaving Wild Rose Beach Inn at check out time or as soon as it happened.
11. After coming from swimming in the ocean/or the beach front, it’s a MUST to clear the Sand & salt water off their clothing & body upon entering our gate/premise before entering the room, dipping/jumping into the pool . White or silky swim suit is required if going to do some swimming in our fresh water swimming pool.
Proper swim wear /attire is a MUST otherwise pay P50.
12. WI-FI is FREE.
13. Mini store is open as deemed necessary BUT closes no later than midnight.
14. Simple but nutritious food can be ordered at least one meal ahead of time freshly cooked onsite.
15. We rent out washable utensils , plates, drinking cups/mugs/glasses & jugs but we also sell some disposable ones BUT must be returned clean.
16. An electric stove & electric fryers are not allowed for use at any given time & situation , electric stove will be taken & will only be returned on leaving/check out ime.
17. Cooking inside the room is not allowed at anytime for everyone’s safety.
18. Electrical appliances brought in ( rice cooker, electric kettle , water coolers)carries P50.00/appliance charge. We can’t be responsible for breakage of appliances brought in for use in our outlets. We have the right to get /put them away from the guest(s) & be returned upon leaving when deemed necessary.
-We need to be notified before plugging in any small electrical appliances to any of our outlets for fire prevention & safety of all the guests.( laptops, cell phone, battery chargers , sound system, rice cooker, water cooler. tea kettle & etc.)
19. Sound systems like Magic Sing or similar to Magic Sing brought in by the guest(s) has a charge of P700./day fee when used at Wild Rose Beach Inn.
20. Karaoke(P5/song)& Venue Hall is located on the romantic & beautiful 3rd floor overlooking the mountains & the ocean. It is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM only.
21. Contact numbers to serve you better are as follows:
– Smart(Talk & Text) – 0910 661 5613
– PLDT Manila Line – 881 4514
– Globe – 0915 432 1660
– Canada land Line – 001-403 235 2274
22. Early check in time (Earlier than 3PM) or Late check out time(after 1PM) is P100/hour/room
Hope to see you there ! Have a memorable & fun time during your stay for “Your Happiness is our Success” .